Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blessed in Malaybalay

My week in Malaybalay has been a real blessing! The kids here have attached themselves to our team and we have attached ourselves as well. As the ministry is still developing, most of our work was physical labor. It is awesome, thought, to look across the soccer field and see what God has accomplished because we were willing.

Saturday’s children's ministry was an awesome opportunity to interact with the children of the community. We got to play with them, serve them lunch and dessert, and even share the gospel with them. I am excited as I watch things develop here, right before my eyes, and I can’t wait to return and see how it’s grown! Praise God for Kids International Ministries! He is surely using it for His glory!

Becca Ubrun

No comments: