Saturday, May 24, 2008

Flowers for your car

Typically you can find kids on the street selling beautiful smelling flowers to put in your car. Kind of like car fresheners. But very rarely do you find a small bouquet of flowers on your car...
I was at the Cuatro community center working on paperwork and logistics for this next school year and there are always kids around the area so I said hi to some as I went in to the office and 2 of the girls I know well their names, Sunshine and Sanjie they have been in our school both years we have been open and they are very sweet girls and are always saying hi when I go by. When I was finished working in the office and headed out to my car I realized all the kids had gone home and no one was around so I just went to my car to leave and was surprised to find some beautiful yellow and purple flowers on my car. My guess would be that Sunshine might have left them for me but I am not sure but that is just one wonderful perk to be able to work with these kids.

Kim Courtright

No comments: